Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Shoes


Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
   
    While I spend most of my day barefoot, when I do have to put on shoes I'm grabbing these babies. Living in Florida, I don't get to wear boots very often (unless of course I want my feet to sweat like crazy!). These shoes are the perfect combo of boot and sandal. I like to call them boondals or sandoots, okay, actually I just made that up but both those names are pretty awesome if I do say so myself! Below, I have found some other awesome boot sandals that I wish I had in my possession (sigh, someday). 


boot sandals
From Left to Right: Jimmy Choo, Irregular Choice, Jeffery Campbell, Betsey Johnson
 
     They are perfect for any outfit from high waisted ripped jean shorts and a white tank to a flirty sun dress. While summer outfits can sometimes feel a little boring (especially if the only shoes you wear are flip flops), boot sandals add that little bit of pizzaz and oomph to make any blah summer outfit feel fun and different! SO I ask you, would you wear boondals? What's your favorite summer shoe?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! : )