Monday, May 28, 2012

Which One are You?

Cultured, Viva Glam Gaga 2, Viva Glam 1, Lovelorn, Brave, Pink Nouveau, Vegas Volt, Shy Girl, Orange Tempera 
   
    Lipstick. It's something that I used to be very, very afraid of. I wouldn't even wear lipgloss, just plain Burt's Bees.  But in the past year I have become obsessed, I mean seriously OBSESSED. Not only do I love wearing it but going to the counter and picking out a new one is always so fun and refreshing. I walk up to the counter feeling blah and leave feeling like a brand new girl ready to take on the world. It really finishes a look and makes me feel so much more polished. Currenlty my go-to lip pies are M.A.C brave and lovelorn. Do you wear lipstick or are you more of a chapstick girl? Do you have a favorite brand? Mine is obviously M.A.C. but I am always up for a new suggestion!


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE MAC tooo!!!!
    hi! great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac is a wonderful make-up brand, I adore it!!!
    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just the way you were in the past: I don't lipstick. Nothing personal against it, but I like natural makeup too much and if I wear lipstick, goodbye to natural makeup. However, I've recently discovered lip stain, which I turn out to love! The colour is much more natural and I like the feeling on my lips. Now I'm addicted to it! By the way, I love your blog. Following you!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH I want all of your lipsticks! I love how lipstick looks, but I hardly ever wear it I'm so paranoid about it feathering out or getting on my teeth, especially with bright corals & reds. Do you have any tips on keeping it long-wearing & staying put?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! : )